Friday, March 02, 2007

Update and Hiatus

So as you can tell, I've been on a bit of a hiatus, and this will continue. I just don't feel like writing up long reviews, but I will bring you up to date on what I've seen.

The Good German (4 out of 10)

Sherrybaby (DVD) (7 out of 10)- buoyed by the very human, real characters in the movie, liked this one a good bit

Breach (4 out of 10)- so cliched and bland, but Chris Cooper was great

Unknown (DVD) (4 out of 10)- enjoyable characters, but I don't really understand their actions at all, considering the end of the film was given about halfway through

Reno 911: Miami (5 out of 10)- i liked the tv show, i mildly liked this extended version of the tv show

The Abandoned (3 out of 10)- like Unknown, gave away the ending far too soon, and then just kept going... also, if you're in a very haunted house, act like you are in a very haunted house

Ghost Rider (2 out of 10)- worst movie I've seen this year so far, Wes Bentley played the worst supervillain I have ever seen, he was so terrible... i think the director just watched a bunch of other superhero movies and ripped off of all of them, but made it bland enough so that the studio would be happy... the movie was laughably bad

Haha, I just read that the guy that did Ghost Rider did Elektra and Daredevil. I wouldn't have seen Ghost Rider if I had known that.

so yeah, it's been a rough month, but it's going to get better with Zodiac and 300 getting released!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home